Walk down the street via the complex simplicity that is Richard S. Allen II as he delivers his world experiences in which he lives, through his random beliefs mashed with unorthodox skills of technological writing and vivid color. Its the gift and the curse.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Intro Blog Reload v2

So I just decided to re-post my intro blog to give an idea of what was to come.

I'm Richard S. Allen II and this is my blog. This blog is going to serve the purpose of allowing me to collectively share a form of creativity that can only be displayed from the experiences I have with the world in which I'm engulfed in. Ive been told MANY times that my perceptive is what one may call unique, and that i have a great way of sharing my encounters to show what i experienced, but as well as i can inject surrounding people with the unbiased way of "seeing from the other side" Its a gift, lol. Yet its gives me hell sometimes, its a curse.

So i invite you to follow my blog, my life, my experiences and relate them to your everyday life. Everyone is given this gift that we call life, some of you realize it and hold on to it, but others curse it and rather leave this "damned" place. LOL its your decision. And thats the best part of this gift, we decide the ending.

Ill start off with many of the short comings I've written thus far in life, so with that I leave my foundation of this blog.


Looking ahead in life one must know there are two sides of every story, this is mine. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment