Walk down the street via the complex simplicity that is Richard S. Allen II as he delivers his world experiences in which he lives, through his random beliefs mashed with unorthodox skills of technological writing and vivid color. Its the gift and the curse.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just For You Mom

Hello Hi Whats Up & All that,

Today I decided to share another poem with you, this one is for my beloved mom, Mommy to me, but Mama Allen to you who you probably know by now. She is an extraordinary woman and a model of strength, wisdom, will, and love. She is the bond that keeps the Allen family together and without her, I wouldn't be who I am today. Don't be too harsh on me, please people, I never said I was a poet. And now: Celebrating You

Celebrating You

Today is the day I take time to celebrate you
Who from day one loved me so much and continued on day two
I was put on this earth by the woman I love
You’re my beating heart, there’s no one above

Teaching right from wrong and what was allowed
Everyday I made sure the decision I made would make you proud
I speak so highly of you to everyone I know
Who’d ever thought a love so strong could continue to grow
Truth be told I could have no other
If there is one thing I’m certain of its that I love my Mother

Everyday you wake you should be proud
That you are a great mother when it comes to raising your child
Through hardship and hard times you’ve put me first
Never afraid to open your purse
All I have become I owe all to you
Without you in my life, I would never have the slightest clue

So today is the day I celebrate you
For all that you are and all that you do
You were put on this earth to be a Mother for all
God has given you a job and you have answered your call

I love you mommy until my dying day
But first I must tell you HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.


You’re Ever Loving Son,

No comments:

Post a Comment