Walk down the street via the complex simplicity that is Richard S. Allen II as he delivers his world experiences in which he lives, through his random beliefs mashed with unorthodox skills of technological writing and vivid color. Its the gift and the curse.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Warnings In the Air!!!

Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum People,

So I wanted to talk to you bout something we all can relate to, yet we don't know when to pay attention to it. Today's blog is about your warning sign. Your warning sign is that feeling you get when you know, "OH SHIT, SOMETHING AINT RIGHT." Many of us negate this feeling for whatever reason, but we shouldn't. Others are really networked with this sign, giving it an identity, which can be very funny once you see it in action. Some have many warning signs, you know, like the angel vs the devil. But we all need to become more in touch with our feelings, and understanding your warning sign is key to succeeding in this manner.

Picture this, my boy, S.DOT, has this character that pops up in his think bubble in astute rage yelling "GAWWWWWDDDD DAMN!!! Thats some Bullshit!!" muscles flexing veins popping out, very over dramatic if you ask me. I'd like to say this is daily process as he is a very organized person, but the chaotic structure of his complex, over tasked work gets the better of him. Releasing his frustrations, sometimes aloud, sometimes to himself in this manner is a accurate warning sign of the downward spiral into "FUCKITVILLE." His warning sign allows him to refocus, before buildings get blown up.

Another example is $. Yes that is $. $ comes accompanied with his very own "Red Flag Man". You know, like on the race track, frantically waving his flag when there in danger ahead. Now, $ is in very good connection with his flag man, (long pause) SOBER! The problem is that the red flag gets waved more and more when he is intoxicated, AND even worse him and his red flag man sometimes yak together, meaning he REALLY doesnt pay attention to it. None the less, its funny to watch the battle unfold before your eyes. Quite humorous.

My final example is A! And boy I got to tell you the best one of them all, see, for the previous examples, these guys warning signs developed in their think bubble. For A! its a whole new story, hers is located in her gut, AND LET ME TELL YOU, THAT THING IS ON POINT. Her warning signs are tailored to more friendship, people, relationship oriented ideas, but you cant deny its accuracy. A simple text message is sent belly up, (BLING) New Message: ALERT! Umm, something aint right. Damn body technology, I digress.

So, whats my warning sign? Your probably thinking something just OFF THE WALL if you know me. But I really haven't defined mine as of yet. Picture in my think bubble (although I wish he would relocate down to my gut) I digress, picture in my think bubble an unconvincing old ass man, rubbing his chin, with his eyebrow raised. Each and every idea, situation, or event is questioned, and 75% of the time, he's contradicting the results vs what that person thinks is gonna happen. The old man warns you of the lack of success, but allows you to live you life, and gives great pleasure in the second meeting, where he gets to say, "I TOLD YOU SO" LOL. I love that old as man for being on point with his warning skills.

We all have this ability, and I'm sure most of you you have a character to help you out and I encourage you to should use it, it will help us take control of our lives, knowing that warnings in the air!!! Whats your warning sign?

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! Don't forget S.DOT's character comes out in front of the ultra-max screen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressed and u have inspired me, thank you!~~LOve you FAM

    ReplyDelete